Saturday, February 1, 2020

Doggie Spa Day - Three Room Studio

It's been awhile since I've been here to post but today I'm back with a card made using an image from Three Room Studio's Doggie Spa Day set and to announce our first ever challenge.  The theme is to use non-Valentine images from Three Room Studio to create a Valentine's Day card and if you head on over to the blog, you can get tons of creative ideas when checking out what the design team did.  At first, this challenge stumped me because I didn't think I had anything I could use but once I stopped being hung up on the traditional Valentine thoughts, it was easy.  I mean really... would you ever associate a dog with a towel on his head for a Valentine's card?  Me either but colouring it pink and adding some hearts fit the bill.

You can enter the challenge on Instagram and share it by using #TRSCardChallenge 
Be sure to check out the Three Room Studio shop to have a look at the stamp sets, to the Three Room Studio blog, the design team blogs and Instagram
Three Room Studio products are currently available at ONLY the following retailers. Any other retailers selling Three Room Studio products and not listed here are not authorized and the products being offered are therefore counterfeit (AKA: Stolen).
Three Room Studio: http://www.threeroomstudio.com
Simon Says Stamp: http://www.simonsaysstamp.com
Scrapbooking Fairies: http://www.scrapbookingfairies.com
Artful Angel: http://www.shopartfulangel.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Towel/Hearts - R89/85/83/81
Bubbles - these are quite small but I followed the Soap Bubbles Tutorial at Copic Marker Europe 
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Three Room Studio Doggie Spa Day, Magnolia Heart Kit

Misc - Stickles

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Marilyn - love what you have done with the fabulous doggie image :)
Blessings
Maxine

Nataliascraft said...

Fabulous card x

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE THIS ONE!!! I will have to get this stamp since I have a grandpup who spends all day getting groomed.