Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Swanky Snowdudes - Paper Smooches

I have had Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes for ages and it's one of the few sets I've used repeatedly. I've made lots of tags because these little guys are just the perfect size and they are a hit every Christmas.
Speaking of Christmas, how are you doing getting your cards finished up? I think I am done but now my cupboard is stacked with gifts waiting to be wrapped but I'm getting myself a little more organized because I dug the paper, tape and tags out so I am ready to roll!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Hearts - R85, R83, R81 and a layer of Stickles
Snow - I shaded a bit with W1 and W0,then added in some B10 and finally some Stickles
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes
Dies - Paper Smooches Hearts
Challenges - Paper Smooches 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Awww Marilyn, these snow folk are fabulous!! Love the hearts you have added.
I am way behind this year, and will be sending commercial cards this year!! i have finished my shopping though....
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous snowfamily. Love those hearts.