Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fishing - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hi there!  
Time for some masculine cards and I have the perfect stamp set for those guys who are avid fisherman, whether they catch anything or not!
3003 Fishing 1 is a new set I received from Rubbernecker Stamps which is so versatile and makes perfect guy cards for the two fishermen and three fishergrandsons I have.
I used 4004 Sand Stencil which is one of the new Rubbernecker Stamps releases and rubbed Faded Jeans and Gathered Twigs distress ink onto Rubbernecker's watercolor paper.  Once the images were stamped, they were quick to colour up and then cut out with the corresponding dies.  In addition to the images, there are four fishing related sentiments and I like it when everything is in one place so I don't have to hunt for a sentiment to go with an image, it's all here in the set.
Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations and you can find Rubbernecker on Instagram too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Cattails - YG67, YG61; E47 E44, E42
Rod - E57, E55, E53
Fish - R14 R11, R00
Rubbernecker Product:
Stamps - 3003 Fishing 1
Stencil - 4004 Sand
Misc:
Faded Jeans & Gathered Twigs distress ink, enamel dots

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

We must have been on the same wave length Marilyn as I have just blogged a fish card, but nothing as clever as this one... I think your card is stunning - that stencilled background is perfect, and that sentiment had me chuckling out loud!! So VERY true!
Blessings
Maxine

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fishing card Marilyn
Lorraine x

Lisa Lynn said...

That's a perfect masculine card. Great background. My son would LOVE this card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL, so true- fun sentiment. I love your background so much, and the image is perfect- wonderful card!!!