Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Birthday Rat! - Katzelkraft Stamps


Oh my, how things have changed.  A couple years ago, I would never dreamed of adding a rat image to a card because they are so gross but I do find the Katzelkraft City Rats hilarious.  I received the set about a month ago and was itching to use it so when our eldest grandson's birthday was approaching, I knew he'd see the humour in it so here we are!
This was a super quick card to complete once I had the layout decided because there is hardly any colouring involved.  Once I had finished stamping and colouring, I masked the image and spattered some black acrylic paint to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Rat - T7, T5, T3, T1, V15
Supplies:
Paper - Simple Stories
Misc:
Tumbled Glass distress ink (shading), black acrylic paint, enamel dots

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Rats is right......I was laying in bed last night thinking I still haven't used my rat on a card! Need to do that soon. LOVE your card Marilyn. So cute.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

How cute is this....rat!!! I love your card and your fun layout! Bet your little guy loved it!

kiwimeskreations said...

I too have that rat set Marilyn and love using it - Your card is fabulous!!
Blessings
Maxine