Sunday, August 4, 2019

Dragon Pals

Wow, can you believe it is August already?  I don't know where the time has gone but it's flown by.
I decided to make a shaker card with this cute dragon stamp.  I wasn't sure about the end result but my daughter saw it and thought it was very cute and dropped a couple of big hints as to where I could send it so that made me feel a lot better.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Dragons - RV02, Rv00, RV000;  BV00, BV000, BV0000
Stars - E53, E51, E50
Supplies: 
Dies - MFT Stars, MFT In & Out Stitched Rounded Squares (taped together to make the frame)
Paper - KaiserKraft
Misc - Stardust Stickles, Tumbled Glass distress ink on the clouds, sequins

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn this is exquisite and so very sweet - a fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous shaker card, love it x