Thursday, August 15, 2019

Clunk Clunk - All Dressed Up Challenge



Today is the beginning of a new challenge at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog so for my card I decided to use Clunk Clunk which is an image perfect for the little boy's card I made. It passed the test - our six year old grandson was here, saw the card and told me he really liked it so we are now good to go!
The theme for the challenge is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image. If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or by downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team. Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Robot - T5, T3, T1, T0
Shading - C2, C1, C0, C00
Supplies:
Stamp & Sentiment - All Dressed Up Clunk Clunk
Misc - I used some tiny sprockets and brads I had in my stash. I'm not positive because they are loose in a tray but I think they may be from Tim Holtz.

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is adorable. Love the coloring as well as the metal embellishments. Perfect sentiment!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous this is Marilyn - love that sentiment and the wee robot - yes, small boys may be little, but they can also be VERY loud!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this image- a little different from the regular ADU stamps. And, it is a winner- bet my neohews little one would so love this!!! Perfect sentiment too. Adorable!!!