Thursday, July 4, 2019

Penelope - Krista Smith

Hi there.  Can yo believe we are into July already... time is just flying by.
I recently saw this image of Krista Smith's and because I wanted it so badly, I joined one of her Patreon monthly subscription groups and am so happy I did.  Now I get monthly images in her fabulous style and right now she's got a special on for the month of July. This cute llama image is Penelope and Percy.
All that curly fur and hair was a challenge, let me tell you... I haven't done that for awhile.  The sentiment is from a Gerda Steiner stamp set, listed below.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Percy Fur - E43, E41, E40, R20
Hair - E47, E27, E25, E35, E30, Y21
Skin - E13, E11, E02, E00, E000, R20
Dress - R39, RV95, RV93, RV91 and dots added with a white gel pen
Shoes - T7, T5, T3, T1
Apple - RV42, R27, R24, BV25
Ribbons, Socks - BG75, BG72, BG70
Shading - C3, C1, C0, C00; C7, C5, C3
Supplies:
Image - Krista Smith's Penelope & Percy
Sentiment - Gerda Steiner Llama Tell You
Dies - MFT Flower & Leaf Trio (this has been discontinued but it's still one of my favourite flower dies), Paper Smooches Adornments

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful image and so beautifully coloured Marilyn - I used to follow Krista's blog, but that has disappeared :( SO glad to see she is still creating images.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

That is just so adorable. LOVE it.