Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Zeke the Dude - Rubbernecker Stamps

The grin on this little guy's face makes me laugh.. looks like it's warmer where he is than it is where I am.  It's mid-May and the furnace is still running at night so I would like a little more warmth for this time of year.
I've started using more foam dots on some of my pieces and although you can't really see the dimension in the photo, it is there - different but I like it.
Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations and you can find Rubbernecker on Instagram too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair - E23, YR24, YR23, YR21
Board - W5, W3, W1, W0
Sand - E44, E42, E41, E40
Sky - Tumbled Glass distress ink
Supplies:
Image - Rubbernecker 891-03 Zeke
Misc - Stickles, Tumbled Glass distress ink

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

I'd be smiling just like that if I was at the beach too. CUTE image and a great card. Like the shiny clouds! I use the foam dots a lot and even though you don't really see them in the photo that much, you can tell on the card.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a cute dude Marilyn, and a beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Petra-loves-paper said...

really cool picture, so wonderfull coloured, love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn this is so awesome. Perfect masculine card.