Friday, June 7, 2019

Teepee Girl - All Dressed Up Release

It's June and that means a new release at All Dressed Up.  There's four sweet new images and here's a peek.

I was given the Teepee Girl image to use and all are available in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop now.  At first, I was totally puzzled as to what paper would work with the image so I went rooting through my paper stash and found this one which I think works.  I forgot to write down the manufacturer and don't remember so I guess it's one of those 'hmmm ..' pieces of paper but I like it.
Be sure to visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog  to see what else was created by the team for this release.  While you are there, take a peek at the current challenge where the theme at the is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Hair - C10, C8, C5, C3, V25
Skin - E15, E13, E11
Tent - E57, E55, E53, E51; E44, E43, E41
Supplies:
Misc - Stickles

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh My this is too much cuteness. Love the paper with the image. Great coloring.