Saturday, June 1, 2019

Ba-Donkey-Donk - Katzelkraft

Isn't this donkey hilarious, that big toothy grin kind of says it all!  I needed another birthday card and thought this image fits the bill nicely because the recipient is someone who doesn't necessarily follow all the norms and does his own thing.  Plus, he has a great sense of humour.
I bought this set awhile ago from Katzelkraft and it's a fun set called La Ferme des Animaux or translated as Animal Farm and it consists of seven funny animals that are sure to bring a smile to your face.  Instead of doing clouds, I sponged in Tumbled Glass distress ink around the donkey - quick and easy!  Your Next Stamp has a perfect set of sentiments to go with these crazy critters and called Funny Farm Sentiments - coincidence?  I think not.
I made the grass/hill template out of cardstock by using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders and sponging in Bundled Sage distress ink.  I like the look it gives with the white between the hills. 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Copics:
Donkey - T7, T5, T3, T1
Supplies:
Image -  Animal Farm
Misc - Bundled Sage & Tumbled Glass distress ink, brads, Copic .05 Multiliner to doodle the border

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

FAbulous card! Jo x

jimlynn said...

Perfectly hilarious and fantastic! Love the sentiment too.
Lynn

Darnell said...

Anyone would love getting this hoot of a card, Marilyn! Your coloring is top-notch and I love how you achieved fog rolling over the hills in the background!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and funny is this card! I looked at the set- lots of fun animals! The sentiment you picked- wow- I have some family members that would love this card- it is a hoot!!! Awesome!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is too funny, great humor.