Friday, May 10, 2019

Mr & Mrs Grumpling - Taylored Expressions

I have a wedding to go to soon and thought that seeing as how the couple has a great sense of humour, I'd use one of my Grumpling sets from Taylored Expressions.  These images and sentiments are so funny, sassy and I love them.
I have several of these sets but this is the first time I've had a chance to use Mr. & Mrs. Grumpling.  Honestly, the card works up so quick, the images are small and take no time to colour.  Every time I look at their facial expressions, it cracks me up.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Copics:
Mr - E44, E43, E40; C7, C5, C3
Mrs - C5, C3, C1, C0; Y28, Y26, Y21; B11, B10
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Mr. & Mrs. Grumpling
Dies - Sue Wilson Camellia Open Petals

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! Great card Marilyn!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Ah, this really made me smile - just as well I did not have a mouthful of coffee when I saw those grumplings - they are precious! Fabulous card Marilyn, and such beautifully coloured grumplings.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is so adorable. Love the colors. This is just a reminder that marriage is the sometimes a lot of work and you have to take the bad along with the good to make it work. Have a great weekend.

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect card just loving that great sentiment so true Love and hugs Carole x