Friday, May 3, 2019

Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop - Rubbernecker Stamps

Today the Rubbernecker Design Team is joining in on the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. Rubbernecker Stamps is also one of the sponsors for the hop and is donating a $10 and a $25 gift certificate.  It's a great hop, there are tons of prizes like gift certificates, grand prizes, flash prizes, etc up for grabs so be sure to 'hop' on over.  Also check out he Rubbernecker blog.post to see what the rest of the team came up with.
This is Ethel and she's my favourite sassy, not-so classy old gal.  I don't use many of my stamps multiple times but this lady is always at the top of my pile and I've used her several times (get a load of those hairy legs!).  I guess you could say she's one of my 'go to's).  There is also a coordinating die for this stamp which is 74-08D Ethel with Coffee Die
Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations and you can find Rubbernecker on Instagram too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Robe - B97, B95, B93, B91
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Supplies:
Image - Rubbernecker 74-08 Ethel with Coffee
Sentiment - Rubbernecker 3107 Coffee Clear Stamp set
Dies - Rubbernecker 5002D Nested CircleRubbernecker 5003D Rectangle Die, Rubbernecker 5210-04D Small Flowers #2
Paper - Maja Designs
Misc - Gems from stash, Stickles, Glossy Accents (glasses), Liquid Pearls (earrings)
Challenges:
Coffee Loving Cardmaker's 2019 Spring/Summer blog hop

20 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Ha ha - such a fun card!

Becca Yahrling said...

OMG, she is hysterical! Love the little details you added, like her earrings...

Kelsey Thomas said...

What a fun card!

Allie said...

Haha such a funny lady, great sentiment too!

Karen Letchworth said...

That could be me!!! I'm grumpy without my morning coffee. TFS!!
Karen

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic image! Great card!
Thanks for sharing and hoping to see you around soon!

Helen Gullett said...

OH MY.... I can imagine that I look like her when I don't have my coffee :D :D :D
This card makes me laugh out loud! Fabulous!

~amy~ said...

LOL
her legs!
This is so fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hilarious card. What a cool lady design.

New Creations said...

So cute with super fun image!

tonyamaries said...

HAHA I love this! So fun!

Sandee Lunneborg said...

Such a cute card!! I love all your added extra attention to the small details! Gotta love their stamps!

Fikreta said...

this is so great card!

Billie A said...

Ha Ha how funny and cute. I love the rollers in her hair. Great card.

A.Rose said...

Super card with great deep colors. Love it.

Nataliascraft said...

What a wonderful card x

Lisa said...

Fantastic and fun! She cracks me up!

Hetty said...

Such a fun image, beautiful colored and
made into a great card.

Lisa Lynn said...

Perfect card for the coffee blog hop. Love all the bling.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Yes!! Haha... love this so much!