Monday, April 15, 2019

Over the Moon - All Dressed Up Challenge

Hi there and I hope you are well and getting some warmer weather because spring has definitely sprung here.
We have a couple of weddings to attend this summer so although it's not like me at all, I thought I would get a head start and get one of my cards done and it works perfectly into the new challenge at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog which begins today.  
The theme is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or by downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
For my card, I decided to use Over the Moon image which is perfect for one of the wedding cards I need.
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team.  Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Dress & Veil - T3, T1, T0
Tux - T5, T3, T1
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E50
Moon - Y17, Y13, Y11, Y00
Hearts & Flowers - R85, R83, R81
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000 
Hair - E59, E57, E55, E53, E51, E42 and a small amount of T3
Supplies:
Stamp -  All Dressed Up Over the Moon
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Dies - Paper Smooches Hearts
Misc -Stickles

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exquisite card Marilyn - such a sweet couple and so beautifully coloured and mounted against the gorgeous background
Blessings
Maxine

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card x

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card Marilyn, seen it over at FB and thought I'd share that it would go perfectly with the challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
DT Shell
http://avenue613.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

How wonderful! I love this sweet image so much...although, if I colored them, they would not look nearly this beautiful!!! Your BG papers are so sweet. Fabulous card!!!