Sunday, April 21, 2019

Irish Blessing - High Hopes Stamps

I wish I would have had this card done in time to post for St. Patrick's day because the sentiment and image are perfect!
I've had this stamp and sentiment for ages and recently found it and the card worked up so quickly after I coloured and cut out the image.
You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Boxers - E57, E55, E53, E51; Y26, Y23, Y21; YG17, YG13, YG11
Frog - G29, G28, G24, G21
Supplies:
Image - High Hope P132 Irish Blessing
Sentiment - High Hopes Q018 Frog in Boxers
Dies - Paper Smooches Adornments (banner), MFT In & Out Stitched Square
Paper - Maja Designs
Misc - Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for shading, white gel pen for dots. enamel dots

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this is so funny. I am from a large Irish family, and this is they way the boys and some of the (us) girls talk.....! So silly! Love your cute frog! Darling card!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn what a fun card - had a giggle over the poem, and that wee froggy is so cute!
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is adorable. Oh my I am behind in all your wonderful creations...I am so sorry.