Thursday, March 28, 2019

Whatever Floats Your Goat

Usually, my posts consist of design team work but today's card is just for fun and
Newton's Nook Floaty Goat fits the bill for silly and fun.  My friend Lynn did a card with this image and I ordered the stamp as soon as I saw it.  One of my friends always says 'whatever makes your hair fly' and the sentiment reminds me of it.  
I got a Scan n Cut at Christmas (to me, from me) and this was the first thing I cut out with it... I am so happy with that machine.  I don't do anything fancy with it but it's easy to use and so quick for cutting out images.  The card was simple, I smooshed Tumbled Glass Distress ink for the water, stamped in some water droplets, coloured the image with Copics and done!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Supplies:
Stamp/Image - Newton's Nook Floaty Goat
Tumbled Glass distress ink

3 comments:

Kim said...

Great card and layout - and cute little goat!
Kim x

Lisa Lynn said...

Great stamping for the water and the image is just too cute. Marilyn you have such wonderful papers.

crafthappyann said...

you've made some super cards recently and I'm sorry I've not commented on them all but your card today has made me smile. super colours. Ann. x