Monday, March 11, 2019

New Baby - One Crazy Stamper

Hi there!  If you need a baby card, this cute High Hopes stamps fits the bill perfectly.  I got a Scan n Cut for Christmas (to me, from me) and am really finding it such a treat to cut around images.  It takes a few seconds to run something through compared to the Silhouette machine I always struggled with - don't get me wrong, the machine worked perfectly but my brain seemed to shut down every time I got close to it and I would spend a couple hours how to figure something out.  It was a catch 22 - I needed to use it more to get used to it but every time I used it, it took forever so I avoided it.  My sister can make her Silhouette sing but mine seems to be tone deaf!
Anyway, back to the card.  I used my go-to and favourite flower from the MFT Blueprints 14 set.  I believe it's been discontinued but I'll use it forever!  Some spatters, a couple Paper Smooches dies, some sequins and done!
You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:

Giraffe - T3, YR24, Y26, Y23, Y21

Footpads, Muzzle, Horns - E37, E35, E34, E31
Mane & Tail - E25, E23, E21
Supplies:
Image - High Hopes SS018 Baby Giraffe
Sentiment - High Hopes HHO22 New Addition
Dies - Paper Smooches Hearts, CC Designs Holiday Tag Die, MFT Blueprints 14
Misc - Picked Raspberry Distress Ink for spattering, Hickory Smoke Distress Ink for shading, sequins 

2 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card and that giraffe is unbelievably cute !
Kim x

Lisa Lynn said...

That giraffe is just too cute. Great matching flower to the paper.