Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Ethel in Swimsuit - Rubbernecker Stamps

First of all, I hope you are well and if you have winter, it hasn't been too hard.  Ours has been quite mild with just a few days of brutal cold and we have barely any snow.  Sadly, it's those cold ones I remember the most.  Brrrr… winter is not my favourite season at all.
This is Ethel.  I love Ethel.  hahahha... she just cracks me up all the time because she's such a grand old gal.  The sentiment is perfect too... I remember looking in the mirror one day and wondering 'when the heck did this happen?'
Be sure to check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations and you can find Rubbernecker on Instagram too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Supplies:
Image - Rubbernecker 74-06 Ethel in Swimsuit
Sentiment -Rubbernecker 826-02 Look in the Mirror
Dies - Rubbernecker 5002D Nested Circle
Misc - Stickles, Glossy Accents (her glasses)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Everyday of my life!!!!!
Sandy xx

Kim said...

I love Ethel ! And yes, I think that every time I pass a mirror....
Kim x

Lisa Lynn said...

That mirror is just like mine...I usually think it must be my eyes. lol Great card with your wonderful coloring.

Shelly Schmidt said...

They don't make mirrors like they used to...they skew the way I look terribly! LOL Or, mamby it's my eyes....! Love your card- so precious!