Sunday, February 17, 2019

Goat Your Back - High Hopes Stamps

Hello and I hope your are wintering well.  Since it's past the middle of February, I am already starting to think about and wish for spring, which is my favourite time of the year.
Today's card is a one of those where you wonder if it is ever going to end and you are so thankful for enamel dots and strips of paper to disguise your mess-ups.  I always call those 'creating an opportunity' but it seemed like one thing after another happened to this one.  At any rate, I did get it finished and am happy enough with it.
You can find lots of inspiration anytime at the One Crazy Stamper blog, High Hopes Rubber Stamps blog, Pinterest and Instagram and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Copics:

Goats- C7, C5, C3, C1; E44, E43, E41; E37, E35, E33, E31

Grass - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91

Supplies:

Misc -Enamel dots

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. We got 5 inches of snow that I will have to snow plow before I can leave for work in the am tomorrow. And I am sooooo tired of this winter.

Nataliascraft said...

What a cute image Marilyn, gorgeous card x

Sandy said...

Another one of your miracle cards - fantastic coloring!!
Sandy xx