Friday, December 28, 2018

Dachshunds Shaker Card - Gerda Steiner Designs

Hi!  I hope you had a great Christmas with family, joy, hugs and of course turkey!
Today's card is my third and final guest spot at Gerda Steiner Designs and again I am using the cute Dachshunds clear stamp set... man, I can't spell that at all without looking it up!  There is also a coordinating die set for this clear stamp set but I don't have it so I brought out my trusty scissors and this little guy was so easy to fussy cut.  There's some cute balls and party hats with the set so I coloured some and added them to the shaker with sequins.  
I have a dear internet friend who has a Dachshund and his name is Rambo... I think of Rambo every time I look at this pup with the flying ears!  Love that big name too... most small dogs don't know they are little and it makes me laugh when I see them acting big, as long as they aren't a snappy little dog.  
Thanks for dropping by and have a terrific week!
Copics:
Pup (AKA Rambo) - E39, E37, E35, E33
Collar - R39, R32
Supplies:
Dies - CR1248 Marianne Craftables
Image & Sentiments - Gerda Steiner Designs Dachshunds 
Paper - Maja Designs

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card! I think I better 'invest' in this set as my friend has a little doggy called Geoffrey who looks just like this little cutie, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wee Rambo looks as though he's about to jump into the shaker itself to get the ball - a fabulous card Marilyn. I too know about Rambo... and I am sure his owner will love this card when she sees it.
Blessings
Maxine

Jennifer D said...

Oooh this is just the Cutest and I always love a Shaker Card too.

Lisa Lynn said...

That is such a fun shaker card. Perfect masculine card.