Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dachshunds - Gerda Steiner Designs

Hi there and I hope all is well with you.
Today's card is my second post as guest designer with Gerda Steiner Designs and I was lucky enough to be given the cute Dachshunds clear stamp set to use.  Love these pups, especially the one with the flying ears... I keep looking at those ears and smiling.  Then I try to spell 'dachshunds' and have to look it up every time!  
There is a Dachshunds coordinating die set for these dogs but I do not have it so I used scissors to cut around the ones in the windows and the one chasing his tail is stamped.
The splatter was done with an old toothbrush and diluted Frayed Burlap distress ink.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Dogs - E37, E35, E33, E31
Supplies:
Stamps - Dachshunds
Dies - MFT In & Out Stitched Rounded Squares STAX
Misc -  Frayed Burlap distress ink, enamel dots

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable. I ruff it.

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous - these dog images are the best, and you have really made them come to life
blessings
Maxine

Aileen said...

Marilyn these little critters are so cute, love the card design. Fabulous card xx