Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Dream Charlie - Little Blue Button Stamps

Hi there and I hope all is well with you.
I was pleased to be asked by Little Blue Button Stamps to guest design for the month of November and use some of the cute images so thank you for having me.
The image I chose for my first post is Dream Charlie and can't you envision the pictures of rainbows, unicorns, friends, fun activities, etc floating through her head as she dreamily has her hot chocolate?  
I admit, I did stamp the sentiment more than twice, thinking I must have got it crooked so for someone who is a bit obsessive compulsive about everything being straight, it took a bit to realize it's supposed to be that way and now it does give the impression of floating and dreaming so it is quite perfect for this image.
Be sure to drop into the Little Blue Button Stamp store to see all the lovely images and then pop by the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Hair - E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
Ribbon - B99, B97, B95, B91; white gel pen was used for dots
Sin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Image - Little Blue Button Stamps Dream Charlie
Sentiment - Technique Junkie Learning to Fly
Dies - MFT Fishtail Flags
Paper - Maja Designs

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Marilyn, and beautifully coloured too... yes I can just 'see' the dreams :)
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fabulous sentiment and it goes perfectly with the image. Love Dawn x

Sandy said...

Beautifully colored - my head has been in the clouds for 74 years and my feet have still not left the ground - oh woe is me!
Sandy xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. Love the papers.