Thursday, November 15, 2018

Day Dreaming - All Dressed Up Challenge

Hi there!
A new challenge begins today at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and the theme is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or by downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
For my card, I decided to use the Day Dreaming image and I have to say, I really did enjoy making this card.  I like the image because she really does look like she's having some happy thoughts and it was perfect for the Technique Junkies Doo-Wah-Ditty stamp I recently purchased.  Everytime I look at this card, that Manfred Mann song pops into my head and bounces around in there for about five minutes.

You can find the Day Dreaming image over at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop but I'll warn you, you won't be able to stop at just this one!
Be sure to head on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where you can see all kinds of inspiration from the rest of the girls on the team.  Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Overalls - B97, B95, B93, B91
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, Hair -  E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
Shirt & Headband - RV19, RV14, RV13, RV11
Supplies:


Stamp -  All Dressed Up Day Dreaming 
Sentiment - Technique Junkies Doo-Wah-Ditty



Misc - White Gel Pen, Spica Gold Pen

6 comments:

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Marilyn. Love the colours and your colouring is fabulous x

Sandy said...

So fine - she's fine - singing ......
Sandy xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just love this card and it makes me so happy as I always start singing that song Love and hugs Carole x

Anne said...

It's in my head too now!!
...lovely card
Anne x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh, she is so fine, singing...so fine!!! Wonderful!!!