Tuesday, August 21, 2018

More Cats! Rubbernecker Stamps

Hello and I hope all is well and running along smoothly.
I got this Cats stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps and it is just plain fun...all those cats, sitting in a tree!
I'm sorry, I am on my 8th post tonight, trying to get ahead with DT work and my tank is empty... I can't think of anything to say about this card.  hahahhah… I must have sat here for 5 minutes staring at this pic, waiting for something to pop into my head but there was nothing.  So I took a drink of water... still nothing!  The only thing I can come up with is that 
I used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass to sponge in the clouds then added the whiskers and darkened the eyes with a Copic Multiliner.
I must have been on a real roll when I made this card because I forgot to write down the Copic colours I used but I do remember it was the E's for browns and probably the C's for the gray one.
Check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Supplies:

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You don't need to explain Marilyn, although I know what you mean when the words just won't come!! I love those cats and their "how the heck?" expressions, such a fun card xx

jimlynn said...

You don't need to say anything at all Marilyn! The card says it all. Precious!
Lynn

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous images and love the design.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun image Marilyn, and you have coloured it beautifully. love the sentiment you pared it with too :)
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

That is such a wonderful card. Love the image and sentiment.

Sandy said...

I would like to have some adventures with you too!
Sandy xx

Anne said...

I love this - what an adorable stamp
Anne x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous a very lovely classy card love and hugs Carole x