Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Cats, Cats, Cats! Rubbernecker Stamps

Hi there and I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying your summer.  I do like the warm weather and sun so much better than winter.
Today's post is my DT card for Rubbernecker Stamps and I've used the cute Group of Cats stamp which I found at Rubbernecker Stamps.  I love this fun image and as soon as I saw it, I knew it was one of those 'why be a zebra among the zebras?' but this is 'why be a cat among the cats?'.  Plus, I have the perfect person to send this to!
Check out the Rubbernecker Stamps blog for tons of inspiration and also the  Rubbernecker Facebook Page.  There is also a Facebook Fan Page with lots of inspiration, updates on sales & product and a great place to post your Rubbernecker Stamps creations.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Cats - C7, C5, C3, C1, R14, R02, R11, R000
Supplies:
Paper - Carta Bella Mr & Mrs
Misc :
Stickles


11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a wonderful colour combo Marilyn. A really lovely card xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is great fun! Jo x

Lynne said...

A great image Marilyn and lovely colours, a fab card x

jimlynn said...

There's always that one in a crowd isn't there! So cute and fun. Love it.
lynn

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love those cats.xxx

Debra K. said...

Oh, I want a sparkly pink cat!!! If I had one of those it wouldn't look like mine after I've stroked them when crafting :D. Fantastic card Marilyn, I just love the card design and sentiment. Debra x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design with a perfect sentiment its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is so adorable. Love your coloring and those flowers.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so fun- love the sparkly cat in the midst of the other 'ordinary' folks! Great card!!!

Tracy said...

Totally fun stamp! Cute layout too Marilyn.

Sandy said...

Sing your own kind of song!
Sandy xx