Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Summer Fun - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi All!  
I am late posting but here's a quick and easy card I did up with the Spring Basket die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  It was very easy, I used the flowers and grass from the die and drew in the stems with a Copic Multiliner.  The sun is from the Rainbow Sky set and I added the sunglasses from the Beach Sentiments for a  bit of fun.
That's it... a quick, easy, bright and cheery card!
Be sure to pop the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family fan page to to find more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs:

5 comments:

Debra K. said...

What a lovely card! It may be quick and simple but still looks wonderful. I just love the sunglasses on the sun, it made me smile. Debra x

kiwimeskreations said...

Bright, Quick and cheery and also absolutely adorable Marilyn.
Blessings
Maxine

Carole Pollard said...

Super CAS design its so so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Sandy said...

Definitely a fun card Marilyn!
sandy xx

Sarah said...

This is a fantastically sunny card!! Very nice indeed xx