Friday, March 23, 2018

Hot Air Balloons - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi there and I hope all is well with you.  Good here and am liking that spring is just around the corner.  We still have snow but the sun is strong these days and has enough heat to melt it quick.  Spring is my favourite time of year and I always look forward to it.
Today's card uses  the 1151 Rainbow Sky and 1472 Vintage Balloon Race dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I did a wet on wet technique using distress inks to create the background and have a tutorial on how it was created over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Supplies:
Miscellaneous:  Navy cardstock, white cardstock, watercolour paper, Clear Wink of Stella pen, Stormy Sky and Scattered Straw distress ink, foam dots

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is gorgeous. Love the dies and design. The sky is beautiful.

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, great sky and design
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

A lovely card Marilyn, the sky is fabulous xx

Sandy said...

What fun to be up and away in a hot air balloon! Some say that I am full of hot air - well I still haven't floated away!!
Stay grounded Marilyn, you have a lot of wonderful cards still to be made.
Sandy xx

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Marilyn! Love the soft effect you've achieved especially with the sky. I'm off to look how you did it :). Debra x

Debra K. said...

Hi Marilyn again. I used the link but when I click to continue reading it just shows your card but nothing else. I really want to see your tutorial. Would you be able to check to see if the page is there for me please? Debra x

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely design love those hot air balloons fabulous love and hugs Carole x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a serene scene on your card Marilyn - love how the sky looks, I will have to pop over and see the tutorial
Blessings
Maxine

Anne said...

This is wonderful Marilyn, suitable for any age group
I'll check out the tutorial, thanks for that
Anne x