Sunday, March 18, 2018

Best Wishes - Rubbernecker Stamps

Hi Everyone!
I've been dabbling in and experimenting with watercolours.  I have tons to learn but am enjoying this new medium and hope to do more of it. I've been a little short on crafting time lately but hope to get back on track now.
For today's card, I have used the Mums two step stamp set and one of the sentiments from Best Wishes.  Such fun using these stamps and if I'm being honest, I think I stamped and coloured this 4 or 5 times.  It's the OCD in me that wants everything perfect and in the lines so when I let that go a bit, I am happier with the results.
Thanks for popping in and have a good week!
Supplies:
Rubbernecker Stamps - 3029 Best Wishes Sentiments, 907 Mums
Rubbernecker Dies - 5100-02D Small Heart Outline
Rubbernecker WCP Watercolor Paper

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Your experimenting with water colors sure looks a ton better than anything I ever did! It's beautiful!!!
Lynn

Unknown said...

Gorgeous watercolouring and I love the shaped panel
Hugs Kaz xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, these are beautiful colours too.
💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Marilyn! The painting looks so lovely and I love your card design too with the heart die and gingham paper. Debra x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this stamp is gorgeous. Just love your coloring.

Anne said...

This is beautiful Marilyn. I like how you've used the sentiment with the heart too - lovely finishing touch

Anne x