Saturday, February 24, 2018

Happy Birthday - Elizabeth Craft Designs

TT
I needed a birthday card but I seem to be a bit rushed of late so today's card is a quick and easy one.  I taped the Transparent Double Sided Tape to cardstock and then used the Words 1 Celebration die to cut the sentiment.  When finished, the Bluebell glitter was sprinkled on top and voila, I have a sparkly sentiment.  A circle was cut using the Dashing Circles die and then some sequins added as an embellishment and the card was done and ready to mail.  It's too bad the photo doesn't show how pretty the glitter is.  It's the deepest, vivid blue and very striking.
Supplies:
501 5"x12"Transparent Double Sided Tape
1506 Dashing Circles
1465 Words 1 - Celebration
PSF102 Soft Finish card stock
624 Bluebell Silk Microfine Glitter
Misc - Sequins

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this CAS card Marilyn and thank you for the tip on how to glitter a die cut!! xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Marilyn..it would not be quick and simple for me..probably a week to make this..lol..I would struggle where to put sequins and still be trying to get the backing off the sentiment..it is a beautiful card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

Loving this great CAS card what a fabulous idea for a quick card love it all especially that sentiment idea Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, this is beautiful. Great CAS card. Love the sparkly sentiment and all the sequins.

Debra K. said...

Wonderful CAS card! What a great idea with the tape and glitter I'll definitely be trying that out. Debra x

Janice said...

I love your CAS card, it’s just gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn this looks amazing... I can see some of the sparkle on the die cut.
Blessings
Maxine