Friday, October 27, 2017

Cave Couple - Stampingbella

Thank you for stopping by and I hope all is well.  Winter is just around the corner here... no snow yet but it's the air is crisp and keeps you walking at a very brisk pace.  I don't look forward to snow or winter at all but it happens every year and you'd think I'd get used to it.
Anyway, on to my card and this is going to be a very short post.  I have a dental appointment tomorrow and a zillion things to do tonight.  I didn't change dentists when we moved so it's a two hour drive each way.  The drive isn't the worst of it... it's what happens when you are in 'the big chair!
This is Stampingbella's Cave Couple and these two are just the cutest.  Very sweet image and I think that with different papers, this would even be cute as an engagement or wedding card.
If you are looking for it, I haven't added my colours and supply list but will do that tomorrow evening.
Thanks for popping in!

12 comments:

Lynne said...

Such a lovely card Marilyn. A cute image and your paper matches it brilliantly! The sentiment made me smile. I thought I had quite a trek with 45 mins to our dentist, but 2 hrs?! Have a good weekend x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers are perfect.
Good luck at the dentist !
Hugs Kaz x

jimlynn said...

Hope things came out ok at the dentist - as long as the teeth aren't the ones that came out!!! Yikes!
Love your precious card and that fantastic coloring. Such fun!

Christine L said...

Loving your gorgeous cave couple.. perfectly coloured of course.. And you've matched that paper so well with the image... definitely stone age.

Hope the dental appointment didn't hurt too much...

Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow this is stunning. Amazing Colouring and layout
Love it x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn - I do hope the dentist visit went well for you!!
Love this card - it's a real sweetie
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What perfect paper for that adorable pair Marilyn! Love this to bits! Gorgeous job on the colouring and fab design. Love the 'retro' rounded corners too, works a treat for this card. Thanks for your super lovely comments on my blog the other day too hun. Really made me smile. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun and sweet image! I love him giving her a sunflower too! Love how you colored the grass. Oh Marilyn, 2 hours is a bit of a treck- hope all goes well with the dentist!

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautifully sweet card Marilyn, love that image and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this sweet stamp and you have made the perfect card. I also don't envy you a long drive to the dentist...ugh I hate going to the dentist and it is a short drive for me. LOL! I will have automatic posts for a bit. I go into the hospital to have my shoulder (right) repaired. It seems I had the broken bones repaired, but I now have to have 3 of my 4 tendons reattached,(they tore in my fall)my large shoulder muscle (also tore) and the cartledge around the rotator cuff repaired and all reattached to the bone. The Dr. is also going to take out the metal plate in my arm. I will have my arm completely immobilized for 4 weeks and the begin physical therapy. So if I don't respond to your comments it is because of this next surgery. I am not looking forward to it!

Donna Ellis said...

Marilyn, this is so beautifully done! Your coloring skills are phenomenal, and your "stones" designer paper are fabulous! xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable...amazing colouring...
made me smile.
xx Karen