Thursday, June 25, 2015

Waiting for You - Sugar Nellie

Happy Friday to you!  This has been a very busy and hectic week and I can't wait for the weekend to begin so I can get some serious crafting done.  I've been putting crafting on the back burner for a couple weeks now and am ready and raring to go!
Today's card is for my Friday inspiration post at Sugar Nellie and I chose to use Funky Kit's Waiting for You digi image.
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
Be sure to stop by the Sugar Nellie blog often because every day one of the gals on the DT features a  new project.  Also, don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the Sugar Bowl (remember to use a Funky Kits image) and there's always always plenty of inspiration and chatting on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 
Copics:
Bear - E53, E51, E21, E11
Bench - E29, E27, E25, E23, E21

Supplies:
Image - Funky Kits Waiting for You  digi stamp

Sentiment -  Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags
Paper - My Mind's Eye Breeze
Dies: Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags, MFT Sun, Moon and Stars
Misc - Stickles

11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the cute image, stunning colouring and fabulous detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What an absolutely super sweet card Marilyn - love it!!
Have a wonderful crafty weekend
Blessings
Maxine

Sarah said...

What a little sweetie Marilyn and beautifully done xx

Christine L said...

Definitely the CUTEST card on the block ... LOVE this little teddy bear and how you coloured hi and glittered his balloon!

Hugs
Christine x

Sassy Raggedy said...

So cute Marilyn...Love this little guy...Hugs, joann

Sandy said...

"Have I ever told you you're my hero? You're everything I would like to be" Can you hear me singing that song just for you!!!!!!
Gorgeous balloon!!!!
Sandy xx

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness gracious!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sweet card! Yup...love everything about it; the image, the design, the colours, the colouring...EVERYTHING!! :o)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous, I love the pretty colours x

Barb said...

What a cute card--I love the image and the colors and the embellishments!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love those colors... Especially in the summertime... :)

cotnob said...

Such an adorable card Marilyn, such a cute image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x