Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nice to See You Petunia - Stampingbella

I love Stampingbella images and found this sweet little piggy which I think is the cutest little thing ever.  The image is Stampingbella's Nice to SEE You Petunia and it just makes me smile when I see that goofy piggy with those glasses on.  I also think the sentiment is brilliant the way it is 'missing you' and literally is 'missing 'u'".
The challenge this week at Stampingbella's Blog is a sketch and at first I thought 'what on earth will I do with this' but then it just sort of fell into place, like the sketch was made with Petunia in mind... or visa-versa.
http://stampingbella.com/blog/
Sorry for such a quickie post but it was a long day at work and I am ready to go sit in my big recliner, watch some TV and maybe nod off to sleep!
Thanks for stopping by!
Copics:
Petunia - R85, R83, R81, R00
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stampingbella's Nice to SEE You Petunia
Paper - Echo Park Reflections Fall
Dies - My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Chevrons, CC Designs Stitched Circles.
Challenges:
Bellarific Friday - Sketch #9
Handmade Bliss - Anything Goes but you must use a product from the Handmade Bliss shop (mine is the Sampingbella image)
A Gem of a Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - A Stitch in Time (real or faux)
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Marker Pop - Anything Goes

25 comments:

Nancy said...

Well...that's simply fabulous! It's been a long day so I'm very happy that you explained about the "u"! lol It's a super cute image and makes me laugh! I love your great colouring too! :o)

kiwimeskreations said...

Awww Marilyn this is gorgeous - I can see why you love the image :-) and the matching sentiment!! Lovely card.
Blessings
Maxine

Kreatives von Andrea said...

How cute and amazing Marilyn....it looks so wonderful...

Hugs Andrea

Sarah said...

Wonderful card Marilyn, I have been sitting on my hands to stop myself buying ALL of these Woodsies, but now I shall succumb and blame yo!! xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Pami said...

Such a fun image and a great card Marilyn! Love this image too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Handmade Bliss this month, good luck hon! Pami x

Kuni said...

Beautiful fun card, the image is so sweet.
Hugs
Kuni

Kay Miller said...

What a totally adorable image and colored so wonderfully!! Cute cute card!!

jimlynn said...

LOL! What a cute, cute image and sentiment! Love your card Marilyn. The touch of gray on the pigs feet is wonderful.
Lynn

JJ said...

Such a lovely card, love the gimmicky image. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 9, good luck.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx(DT)

http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Debs said...

Totally fabulous!!! Amazing colouring and I love the LO.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Such a funny card!!! I love it! Great coloured images! Thank you for playing with Sister act card challenge!
Kamila DT

Sandy said...

Wonderfully happy and cute card. My grand daughter wants me to buy a tea cup pig. Grand Pa Art says no!
sandy xx

Christine L said...

Awwww such an adorably cute image Marilyn... and wonderful colouring too! I love the way you've got the little chicks sideways outside of the die... good thinking - a great way of using the image!

Hugs
Christine x

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this delightful card and what a fab image and colour combo.... xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sassy Raggedy said...

So cute and adorable. Love the design. Hugs, joann

Tammy said...

Oh my, this is so cute Marilyn! I love that super fun image and fab sentiment!!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Awww that is just THE cutest lil piggy I have ever seen! Yes he is!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Aunty Sue said...

what a fun image and brilliant card with lovely stitching, thanks for sharing at LTSCB this time and good luck

heidy said...

Awww this is so cute Marilyn!!!
XXX Heidy

Shelly Schmidt said...

I call my girls Petunia....I just love this fun image- and your sketch- perfect job with this sketch! I LOVE this card!

Nat said...

your design makes me smile :) totally wonderful ! Thanks for playing along in this months challenge at One Crazy Stamper!! :)
Natalie M DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Marilyn, this is so cute and that sentiment is so clever! I love that all the 'u's are missing! Gorgeous papers and such cute critters. Hugs, Wends x

Dawn Louise said...

Brilliant card. funny cute and clever design. thank you for joining in at Handmade Bliss Challenges x