Monday, December 2, 2013

Winterberry

My card today features one of Purple Onion`s fab images designed by Stacey Yacula.  This little fella is named Winterberry and I think he`s one of the cutest little snowmen around.  Easy to colour with Copics and then I added some little dots with Viva`s Liquid Pearls and a little Stickles glitter here and there.  The sentiment is from the Handwritten Holiday set.  The trees are made using Tim Holtz`s embossing folder and I simply added some green Stickles.
Today is the last day to catch the Black Friday specials at Purple Onion but the 25% off sale lasts until December 10th.  Also, be sure to head on over to the inspiration blog to check out what the rest of the team have created.
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Marilyn! That snowman is just too adorable and your trees are gorgeous! :o)

Sarah said...

He is most definitely a cutie Marilyn!! What a lovely card xx

Jackie Scott said...

What a great card, love the snowman, the trees and how you used the liquid pearls on the background!

coops said...

aw so gorgeous marilyn.i love your snowman and fabulous scene :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marilyn, definitely a cute snowman and I love the trees.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Adorable Marilyn, I love that snowman!
Tammy x

jimlynn said...

TOO cute! What an adorable little snowman and love the trees you added too. Very cute!
Lynn

Kelly said...

I love the snowman and those trees turned out perfectly!! I love the snow and the glitters. This is a gorgeous card!
Hugs Kelly

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marilyn. I love the cute snowman and those trees look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Renee said...

What a little cutie!! Your entire card is simply adorable!! Gosh I'd love to stamp with you!

Sandy said...

Cute, cute, cute Marilyn!!!! How did you know that I absolutely adore snow men. (and women) Wonderful design work - just perfect!!
Sandy

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn he is gorgeous and you have coloured him beautifully. Love the trees and the way they set the scene.
Blessings
Maxine

Kat W said...

I love snowmen stamps and I think this might just be the cutest one I have ever seen! I love the trees too and the little pearl dots :-)
Hugs, Kat x