Thursday, December 1, 2011

Very Merry Wisemen


How are you today?  It seems to be getting busier and more hectic everyday and I always say that once December 1 comes around, you just are silly busy and don't know where the time goes!
What a thrill this was... I applied for a guest designer spot at One Crazy Stamper and couldn't believe my good fortune when I got the news I was December's guest designer.  I shop at Lora's store and you can't beat her customer service plus she's got a great selection of product and great prices.  She always ships orders over $100 free and somehow, I never seem to have a problem making that amount on an order.
This is the first of two cards I've made for the guest designer spot.  This one is for the December challenge which is a Christmas or Winter theme.  I've used Bazill textured cardstock and designer paper is Holly from Bo Bunny's Father Christmas collection.  The image is also from OCS and is Your Next Stamp's Very Merry Wisemen.  This is my first Your Next Stamp but I am going to get some more because they are wildly cute!
The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamp's Winter Letter Seals set and the buttons are also Bo Bunny's Father Christmas embellishments.  I also used a little flourish stamp to lightly stamp around the edges of the circle and this just happens to be my new craze... I like the look and will probably do it many more times.  The ribbon is a miscellaneous piece from my stash.
Be sure to zip on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog to see what the design team have come up with - trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Mad for Markers - Christmas
Bunny Zoe's - Anything Christmas with Pearls
Scrapalicious USA -  Christmas project
              Photobucket

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, Marilyn! This is a gorgeous card! I love that fun image and your colouring is as fabulous as always! :o)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Marilyn, love the expression on their faces and great colours too!
Helen x

Shelley said...

Very nice coloring and an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious!! ~Shelley

coops said...

fantastic card marilyn.i love this image, so fun and your colouring and design is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Renee said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Beautiful colors and image!

Darlene said...

Wow, this card is really something! Your coloring is divine, the image is fun & unique and the rich layers of DP & embellishments are just amazing. Makes my cards look simplistic by comparison! LOL. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world!

Sammi said...

Too cute!!
Thanks for joining in the Christmas challenge at Mad for Markers! Sammi xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe crafts ♥

Christines Creative Capers said...

Your very Merry Men are gorgeous - love the colouring. Thankyou for sharing it with us at the Mad for Markers Christmas challenge.

Scrapaliciously Wonderful! said...

Very Cute! Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA, Cindy