Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simon Says Stamp - Children's Challenge

Simon Says Stamp is hosting summer holiday children's challenge and the theme is Anything Goes.  To be eligible to participate, all entrants MUST be aged between 2 and 16 and the challenge closes on Monday 29th August at 6pm CET ( 5pm UK time).  Now, not for a moment am I suggesting I am between the ages of 2 and 16... no, this is an entry for my 3 year old granddaughter who adores cutting, gluing, stamping and anything to do with sparkles!  She did have help from her Mom with the scalloped cardstock but the stamping and glitter is all her idea and creativity. 
I think this challenge is such a fabulous idea and I love it that they have a challenge just for the kids... children love to craft so thank you to the folks at Simon Says Stamp. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

She did a GREAT job! Love the bling too. Give her a hug and a high-five!
Lynn

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Abi :-) I love this Tilda, she is beautiful and the circle shape and sparkles are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

thanks for your lovely words Marilyn :-) It is our pleasure to host this challenge, I am having a fabulous time seeing all the youngsters artwork ! :-)