Friday, June 4, 2010

Freebie Friday

Every Friday Jodie at Bugaboo Stamps has a freebie & this is today's image & here is what I've done with it.  I love this little turtle... he just says 'Celebrate' to me.  I coloured him with Copics & added some Stickles for a little glitter & because you all know how I love my Stickles!  The little flower is a Cuttlebug die & the paper is from my stash.  This is the first time I've ever used the core paper & love the second colour when you sand the edges.  After you've downloaded your freebie and maybe some of her other fab images, head on over to her blog and then check out the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog where you can see what the rest of the design team has been up to.  You can also meet Sheila who is Bugaboo's guest designer for June.

8 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute cute cute! love the sentiment. your coloring is awesome Marilyn :)

jimlynn said...

SO cute! I just downloaded my freebie of this precious turtle this morning. Your card is just fabulous.
Lynn

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so cute Marilyn! What a perfect sentiment!

sgc said...

Marilyn--so cute! Love the cuttlebug flower.

Rae Anne said...

Absolutely darling Marilyn! I love it! :D MWAH!

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so very cute and love your fabulous colouring!!!
xx

Renee said...

So so cute! Your coloring and shading is perfect...I wonder where you learned that?

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WONDERFUL papers on this Marilyn and the layout fits perfectly! Also, another AMAZING coloring job - I need to take some lessons from you!!:)