Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bugaboo New Release

April Showers is the theme for this sketch challenge & we could use anything that remindedus of water.  I chose Bugaboo's April Ruby.  Ruby is such a hoot... I think we all know a 'Ruby', right?  My paper is all Stampin Up & I coloured the image with Copics.  I used a glitter pen for her glasses & added some gold Stickles ( I love Stickles!) for her ear bobs & some blue Stickles for the puddle of water.  The brads & ribbon are from my stash.  I outlined the image & computer generated sentiment with the same gold gel pen I used on her glasses.  I'm a little annoyed at myself that I didn't notice the word 'Bring' was automatically done with capital letters until it was too late...
Head on over to Bugaboo's Blog & the Catch the Bug Blogspot for lots of great ideas & inspiration.

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Marily, your coloring always astounds me! WOW!!! And that sentiment is perfect - I love it because I love rain. . .:D MWAH!

sgc said...

Marilyn-=--great card!