Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sarah Kay

It's a crazy, stormy day here in Southwest Saskatchewan so it's a good day to stay inside & make cards.  The power was out for 12 hours last night & this morning & I was certainly happy to see the lights come on this morning about 9:30 am.
The three here are Sarah Kay stamps - those are beautiful little stamps to work with, the images are so crisp & clear when you ink them up.  Tht cardstock is Stampin Up, all patterned papers are Basic Grey & all little doo-dads are from my stash.  I coloured the images with my Copic markers.  I was one lucky person because in addition to all the sparkly papers & everything else I received, Mr. Santa (AKA Jerry) gave me a set of Copics & I love them!  Poor man... all he got was a ladder!

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

These are gorgeous!!!! So pretty. Your coloring is just awesome. Love them.

Jodie Mackrell said...

VERY gorgeous! Great job Marilyn!