Thursday, July 27, 2017

Chickens - Artemio

Hi there and glad you stopped by.
I needed a quick birthday card last week and thought it was about time I used the Artemio set called Picoti Picota which is just the cutest set of clear stamps.  I've had this set for ages and ages and although this is the first time I've used it, I think it is so versatile for creating some quick little scenes like this. If you are wanting it, I hope you have an easier time finding it than I did.  Once I'd seen the set used on someone's blog, I became obsessed with finding it (you know how we can get) and I finally found it at an online shop in Great Britian.
Once I decided on a sentiment to use, I made it on my computer using a Typewriter font and then added three chickens from the set, which I coloured with Copic markers.  A few of the beautiful enamel dots from Your Next Stamp, some white dots on the chickens with a White Kirarina Wink pen and it was done.
Have a good week!
Challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes #168
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - #46 Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - #29 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I LOVE this soooooooooooooo much! Jo x

Kim said...

such a great card Marilyn! Love that chicken set!
Kim x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card Marilyn and the sentiment is perfect...really made me smile xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card love that sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

Ha!!! I did laugh out loud when I read the sentiment on this fab card Marilyn.. and I love those fab chickens too!! All in all, a brilliant card!

Christine x

Dewi Lestari said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, the chickens are so cute. Love the paper you have used too :)

kiwimeskreations said...

what a stunning card Marilyn - love your sentiment and the fabulous chickens! A set worth searching for.
Blessings
Maxine

Nat said...

totally fun, love this!!!!Thanks for playing along in this months challenge over at OCS! Natalie DT member.

BożenA said...

Beautiful card Such a joyfull picture.
Thank you for joining the CWAA challenge.
BożenA DT CWAA