Thursday, June 15, 2017

To Have and to Hold

Welcome to a new challenge at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog where the theme is always Anything Goes.  The only rule to enter is that you use an All Dressed Up image which can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
I chose to use the sweet To Have and to Hold image.  I needed a wedding card this month so this is the perfect image for a card and I like how delicate and sweet this couple is.
Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Dress - BG10, BG11; R85, R83, R81
Tuxedo - C10, C8, C5, C3
Supplies:
Image/Sentiment - All Dressed Up To Have and to Hold
Dies - My Favorite Things MFT - Leaf & Flower Trio (I am not certain but this die may be discontinued because I cannot find a link for it)
Misc - Stickles, gems from my stash
Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Wedding or Anniversary
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes #165
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes #343
Modsquad Challenge - Make it Square
Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes with option of Die Cuts
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (June 13-20)
Come and Get It - Weddings

15 comments:

Sarah said...

A beautiful card. Love the addition of the pretty flowers xx

Lorraine said...

What a pretty wedding card, the stamp looks fab and I love the pretty flowers and all the sparkle
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Just love this perfect. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how gorgeous Marilyn - so pretty and delicate
Blessings
Maxine

ruth..chen;-)) said...

zum verlieben schön, liebe marilyn....ich mag deine karten sehr...
liebe grüsse ruth..chen;-))

Barbara said...

These are adorable images of a bride and groom. Your card is so sweet and I love that you made it square. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge. I hope to see you again.
Barbara Challenge Host

Carole Pollard said...

I just love this pretty card a beautiful design Love and hugs Carole x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the soft colors! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Debra K. said...

What an absolutely beautiful card Marilyn! Wonderful colouring especially his attire and oh, so lovely papers. The flowers are just right for your card. Another card I just love :). Debra x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marilyn really lovely huggles Sue xx

Helen said...

Beautiful design and I love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, Marilyn, what a beautiful card! Your coloring for the images is precious (as are their expressions), but your choice of papers and pale blue colors really makes it extra sweet! Beautiful card! hugs, de

Sandy said...

So very sweet!
We have been out of town for a while - then my daughter and her children were here. I am doing my best to catch up but it is really impossible.
Sandy xx

Desire Fourie said...

Marilyn this is a stunning wedding design. So elegant.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious card...lovely design...
xx Karen