Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Lilly the White Queen - Moonflower Digis

Recently my blogging friend Anne Lise asked if I would participate as a guest designer on her blog and of course I instantly agreed.  The image she sent me to work with is Moonflower Digistamps Lilly the White Queen.  The theme for the post was to be 'recycled' so I went into my scrapbox of paper and found the green(ish) cardstock and the purple/green paper.  I love the sparkle in this girl's eyes but oh man... that hair!  I'm not really good at the long, flowing hair and I really dreaded putting Copics to paper on this one.  I did the hair first in case I messed up and wouldn't have to give a completely coloured image the 'heave-ho'.  Anyway, I kept the whole thing quick and simple and didn't even add much in the way of embellishments.
More snow!  What is that about?  It's April 24th for goodness sakes!  I actually don't mind this so much because the temps are warm and by the end of the day, there's still some laying in the yard  but the streets are clean.
Thanks for popping by and have a great week!


7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Her hair is gorgeous and so is the entire card! Love all the soft colors and that image too. A beautiful card Marilyn!
NO SNOW! Hopefully this will be the last of them for a while.
LYnn

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and her hair looks great. Love the colour scheme too- very pretty
Lorraine x

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, a beaut of a card. Pretty image and perfectly coloured, Liz x

Sandy said...

You bring a deep sigh to my soul Marilyn! Your coloring is perfection and your style is so classic - not overdone - just right! Like a medium rare steak!! I love your work.
Sandy xx

Christine L said...

Oh WOW......... love.. love... LOVE this one Marilyn.. particularly how her hair trails outside the die!

Christine x

Kat W said...

This is gorgeous, I love the pretty colours of the paper and the cAS design is perfect to show off the image...and you rocked that hair; I thinb it looks fab :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, she is beautiful Marilyn..FABulous colouring and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx