Wednesday, March 15, 2017

For You - All Dressed Up Challenge

and the back of the card:
 Hi there and I hope you are doing well.
Today is the beginning of a new challenge at All Dressed Up blog and for my project, I chose to use this adorable digi image titled For You
As always, the challenge theme is Anything Goes but you must use an All Dressed Up image which can be purchased in the Etsy Shop or use one of the adorable freebies Wendy offers.  The challenge winner will receive 3 images of their choice and one of the top three will be invited guest design for the next challenge.  You can also join the Facebook group where there's lots of chatter, a challenge and mega talent.
Like most of us, I always finish the inside of my cards but I don't usually show the inside.   The photo above shows how I topped off this one.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Hair - E44, E43, E41, E40
Dress - G24, G21, G0000
Pot - C7, C5, C3
Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up  For You
Sentiment - Printworks Happy Wishes. If you have never tried these stamps, I highly recommend them because you get a crisp, clear image every time.
Paper - Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Dies - Memory Box Puffy Clouds, Lil Inker Stitched Circles, Lil Inker Large Sunshine
Challenges:
Fab n' Funky - Children
Kitty Bee Designs - Living Things with Wings
Little Miss Muffett - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie - Digis, Dies and Cute
Happy Little Stamper - Anything Goes with Dies

27 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh...ever so pretty xx

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Marilyn! Fabulous colouring especially her hair. Love the glittery clouds and sun. Lovely matching interior too. Debra x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulously cute image and beautifully coloured,love the pastel colours and sparkle-Thank you for the lovely comment on my card and the hessian flowers were from "The Works"
Carol x

jimlynn said...

She's so precious and pretty. Beautiful coloring on a wonderful card!
Lynn

Christine L said...

I'm SWOONING here........... cos I ADORE this!!

Christine x

Donna Ellis said...

She is adorable, Marilyn! Beautifully colored and shaded, and lovely design - wonderful card! hugs, de

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card, love that image!
Hugs, Sherry x

Kelly said...

Hey there!! I love your card, she is perfectly colored and those clouds are so pretty! Very sweet card. Some day when I catch up with my store I hope to email you and catch up! Miss you hugs Kelly

Creations by Shirl said...

Very lovely indeed! TFS it with KBD Aloha Friday Challenge~

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a fabulous desisn and i just love this stamp she's gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa xx said...

this is absolutely gorgeous - such a sweet image and prefect use of your dies

thank you for joining in with the Cuties with such a lovely card xx

N-Eva said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the adorable image you used!!Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

Anne said...

Hi Marylin
Glad to see your back with the ADU gang.
Smashing card too, cute as a button.
I've not been blogging much lately, got a bit tired of it all for a while but am slowing getting back into the swing of things again
Hope you and the family are well
Anne x

Sonia said...

Wow Marilyn, such a gorgeous card and image, love your colouring.

Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

Louise F NZ said...

What an adorable card! I love the puffy clouds and how you glittered them, masterful. xx

Cathy P said...

What an adorable card, Marilyn! It's been awhile since I've popped by your blog for a visit and it's great to see you back on the All Dressed Up team again. You do such a gorgeous job with their images. Hope all is well with you!! Hugs, Cathy

Elizabeth Hart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Hart said...

So adorable - the image makes for a pretty and sweet card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Troppostella said...

Wwwwoooowww :-))) this is a fabulous card!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT

Renee said...

Mar this is such a darling card! I love everything about it!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
Carol DT x

Creative Cutting said...

All your cards are beautiful and this is no exception. I can't wait till this broken shoulder heals and I can get back to coloring. Thanks for inspiring me!

Anne said...

Oooh Marilyn what a beautiful card. This image is so cute and I love the use of the sun and clouds

Anne x

Gail said...

I love this card. Coloring these images is always a challenge to me due to their large face area. This is colored beautifully and I adore the layout of your card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge! --Gail

Helen Gullett said...

Such a sweet and lovely card. Love the stithced sun and circle die cut. Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!

Sandy said...

So sweet and I love her hair and I love your coloring - if only I could do so well.
Sandy xx