Monday, January 15, 2018

Warm Hands, Warm Heart - All Dressed Up

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and my choice of digis to use is
Warm Hands, Warm Heart. This is a perfect card for me to do at this time of year because where I live, it takes a little more than a cup of hot chocolate to keep my hands warm.  Brrr.... it's cold here so I stay inside most of the time.  Not much for snow but the temps are way too cold.
My brain was very tired as I did this card... so much activity and card making before Christmas that it seemed like it was very hard to think of anything so I kept it quite simple.
The theme at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog  is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Hair - E37, E35, YR24, YR31, E50
Toque - B97, B95, B93, B91
Shirt - E53, E51, E50, R59
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Warm Hands, Warm Heart
Dies - Gina Marie X Stitched Circle Die
Gems - Prima St Tropez
Paper - Maja Designs

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful Marilyn and she would fit in very well at The Cutie Pies January Blues Challenge xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marilyn, she looks fabulous and I love the layout
Lorraine x

jimlynn said...

So sweet and beautiful....and of course that gorgeous coloring you have mastered. Love your card!
Stay warm!
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

She is just adorable.x [aNNie]

Shelly Schmidt said...

She is fabulous! Warms me up looking at the pic- and love your coloring! I so love this image!!!

Debra K. said...

Absolutely fabulous card! Sometimes the simplest layout is the best as with this one. Debra x

Carole Pollard said...

fabulous card and gorgeous colours and colouring love ti Love and hugs Carole x

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card. I love the colours and your doodling x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, I just drool when I see your coloring you are such an inspiration. Your card is gorgeous!!!

Tracy said...

It's been WAY out of the norm cold here and to be honest I probably would rather jump in that mug of hot chocolate instead of drink it. LOL I'm pretty cold natured. The card is precious. I need her hat too. hugs!

Anne said...

I'm loving the All Dressed Up images at the moment, lovely card design and nicely coloured

Anne x

Sandy said...

I always have cold feet - now what does that mean!@!!!!
You know I go bonkers over your coloring - you talented lady yoy!
Sandy xx