Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I Love You - Crafty Sentiments Designs

Today is the beginning of a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments and the theme is New Beginnings which can be anything new... a new home, a new baby, new love, however you interpret it.  This is my last post for Crafty Sentiments Designs as my six month term is up and I have decided not to stay on.  The ladies on the team are a lovely bunch and I want to thank them for having me.
I was given the I Love You stamp to use which can be found at the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop.  
I had a bit of an opportunity (I call them creating opportunities, not mistakes) when tying the twine around my patterned paper.  Got my little tag finished and finally managed to tie a decent double bow and was feeling pretty pleased with myself until I turned it over... I'd done it upside down which is why the knot and tag are so close to the bottom.  At that point, it seems like a lot of trouble to pull everything off because I had glued the bow down so it wouldn't come undone.  I used to stress so much about this kind of thing but after looking at what was involved with changing it,  I decided to leave it alone.  I always do the tick-tock-double-lock and had a whack of glue on the back too so it was going to get messy.  I think it looks ok and I guess in a couple months, I won't even remember what I had done.
Back to the challenge... details and rules and rules for the challenge can be found on the Challenge Blog and the generous prizes for the winners are:
3 images if the winner used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image; 1 image only for a winner who has not used a Crafty Sentiments Designs image; 1 image for our crafty sentiments favourite.
Be sure to pop by the challenge blog and check out what the talented ladies have created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Shirt - E27, E25, E23, E21
Jeans - B99. B97, B95, B93, B91
Dress - YR24, Y19, Y15, Y13, Y11
Hearts & Tulip - R89, R85, R83, R81; G29 , YG17, YG13, YG11
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Supplies:

12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn that is so sweet. LOVE it. Great paper to match.

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely stamp great card and I've had a chuckle about the tag its nice to know we are not alone I do this sort of thing all the time I say its age !!! Love and hugs Carole x

jimlynn said...

I think the tag looks just perfect where it is! I love it down at the bottom. You sound like me in stressing over little things like that and yet it all turned out just beautiful. Love the image and of course your gorgeous coloring too. You really need to give me lessons!!
Love your card!
Lynn

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet couple and coloured beautifully Marilyn...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a romantic card Marilyn, perfect colouring xx

Lorraine said...

An adorable stamp, so sweet. Love the cas design
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

awww talk about cute. Lovely stamp used.xx [aNNie]

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Marilyn - and if you had not mentioned the placememnt of the bow I would have thought it was how you intended it, and it's perfectly alright there.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy said...

LOL You're being too hard on yourself. The little tag looks perfectly fine exactly where it is. Sweet image and that flower paper is gorgeous. Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

Marilyn, your card is adorable and your coloring is excellent. I think your bow looks great.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that just melts me! Love this sweet card so much Marilyn and your lovely soft colouring too. So beautiful!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine L said...

Awwww just the cutest couple... beautifully coloured too. Loving that card layout too... clever!

Christine x