Monday, January 22, 2018

Color My Flowers - Elizabeth Craft Design

Today the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team is showcasing a new release by Joset and you can see all of them on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.
Because I am always in need of tags, I used the Color My Flowers stamp. The florals make the perfect 'girlie' tags for the little gift bags I often make.


I used the ECD 1120 Stitched Rectangles and ECD PSF102 White Soft Finish cardstock for the fronts and the Buttercream from the PSF140 Vintage cardstock.  I'm liking the coloured cardstock because it's coloured on one side and white on the back which is perfect for writing a small note on the backside of it. 
The sentiments are from the CS078 Love Sentiments set and were stamped on before gluing the front to the back.  On the third tag and to break the sentiment up, I simply masked off part of it with tape and stamped.
After stamping the flowers and leaves, I cut them out and then coloured them with Copic markers.  I added a bit of the ECD Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter simply by outlining the parts I wanted to sparkle with a glue pen and then added the glitter.  Once dry, I  arranged the pieces, and glued them in place, adding a small yellow pearl for the center of each flower.
Be sure to pop the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and the Elizabeth Craft Designs Family fan page to see what the rest of the team have created using the Joset's new release.
Thanks for stopping by.
Copics:
Pink flower tag - R89, R85, R83, R81; Gray C7, C5, C3, C1 and then I added some strokes of R85 in the center; Leaf YG17, YG13, YG11
Purple flower tag- V17, V15, V12; Gray C7, C5, C3, C1 and then I added some strokes of V17 in the center; Leaf YG17, YG13, YG11
Blue flower tag - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; Gray C7, C5, C3, C1 and then I added some strokes of B99 in the center; Leaf YG17, YG13, YG11

11 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

These tags are so pretty love those flowers and such pretty colours such useful things to make Love and hugs Carole x

jimlynn said...

Precious tags and so very pretty. Your coloring is always sensational! Love these.
Lynn

ruth..chen;-)) said...

oh liebe marilyn, deine tags sind dir alle ganz wundervoll gelungen....nun hast du einen herrlichen vorrat...
...liebe grĂ¼ssel....ruth..chen;-))❣️

Lynne said...

Gorgeous tags Marilyn with beautiful colours x

Lisa Lynn said...

Marilyn, your flowers are so beautiful. LOVE your coloring. Those tags are so wonderful offset like that.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tags, those flowers are so pretty
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful displayed tags.xx [aNNie]

Debra K. said...

Fabulous tags Marilyn! Love your chosen colour palette for them. Debra x

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful tags Marilynn - love those flowers, and how you have layered the tag so you have a space to write in. The cream backing gives a subtle contrast to the main tag
Blessings
Maxine

Tracy said...

These are sooo cute!! I sure hope you are making plainly colored bags because these cuties deserve front and center attention. :-)

Janice said...

A lovely set of tags, beautifully decorated. The flowers are so pretty.