Friday, November 17, 2017

Fairy Garden House - Stampingbella

Almost the weekend again and yay for that but where is the time going?  It's going to be Christmas soon, then a new year rolling over... whew!  I think the older you get, the faster time flies.
Today's card is one I've always thought I should have on hand and I finally got around to doing one.  It is for someone moving to a new home and it's funny, I've given cards like this in the past but I always bought it, simply because I didn't have one in my card box.
I used Stampingbella's Fairy Garden House and kept it quite simple with just the image, sentiment, a little Frantage and some enamel dots.  I did add some clear Wink of Stella to the flowers.
Have you ever tried Ranger's Liquid Platinum embossing powder?  Wowsa, this stuff is a fabulous colour.  I know my sentiment looks gold but it really is more of a platinum colour and I love it.  Gold seems so bright sometimes but this is my new favourite colour because it's one of those 'just right' shades.  Then my old standby and anyone who knows me knows how much I like the Stampendous Frantage.. I love it but not too much though, just little bits for accent.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:.
House - E44, E43, E41, E40
Door & Shingles - E37, E35, E33, E31
Chimney - C5, E07, E04
Windows - Y23, Y00, Y000
Flowers - R89, R85, R83, R81, R00
Leaves - YG17, YG13, YG11
Grass - YG67, YG63, YG61
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Stampingbella's Fairy Garden House
Misc - Shabby Pink Frantage, Clear Wink of Stella, Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - R is for Roses
Colour Crazy - #46 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - #141 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrapshack - #215 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - #46 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - #52 Anything Goes

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card I love the cute house and the Frantage looks so pretty :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lynne said...

Beautiful Marilyn. I love your colouring and by coincidence I’ve just bought this stamp for my daughter who’ll be moving into her new home in a few weeks. It is such a nice one to have x

Nancy said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE it, Marilyn! I've not seen this one before, and I just love what you've done with it! Gorgeous colouring, and fabulous Frantage! :o)

Tracey T said...

Beautiful Marilyn! This image is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing xx

Christine L said...

WOW WOW WOW.......... your cards truly inspire me..... this is FAB-U-LOUS!!!

Christine x

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Really gorgeous Marilyn!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous frantage added to this beautiful card.Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Marilyn, a lovely stamp, great colours and that colour embossing is something else!! xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandy said...

As always, your coloring is beyond perfection. I love seeing what you do and love the colors you use.
Sandy xx

Tracy said...

I adore the colors you've used on this. They're warm and cozy and perfect for this sweet little house. Such a fun whimsical image. Hugs!

Dortesjs said...

Waue love this card, totally sweet ;O)

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card, the image is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lorraine said...

Love, love, love. A gorgeous stamp and your fabulous colouring really shows it off.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous sweet house Marilyn..fabulous colouring and love the clean and simple design on your card..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

ruth..chen;-)) said...

zum verlieben schön schaut diese karte aus, liebe marilyn....herrlich hast du coloriert....
nochmals ♥liche grüsserleins ruth..chen;-))

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love the added Frantage!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

inkypinkyboo said...

Love this! The lil house is adorable! Thanks for joining us in our week 46 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles