Saturday, July 15, 2017

New Hair Do - All Dressed Up


I hope you are well and enjoying your summer.  As in many parts of this country, we are in a heat spell and it is hot, hot, hot! I am so glad we have central air conditioning to retreat to because for some afternoons, it is just too warm to be doing anything outside.
Today marks a new challenge at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and my choice of digis to use is New Hair Do.  Loved this sweet image as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to add it to a card. The theme at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog  is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Hair - YR24, YR20, E37, E35
Bow/Shirt - R89, R85, R83, R81, R00
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up New Hair Do
Sentiment - Paper Smooches Salutations
Dies - My Favorite Things MFT Blueprints 12
Paper -Bo Bunny
Misc - Stickles, enamel dots from my stash, Shabby Pink Frantage
Challenges:
In the Pink - Special Occasion
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes WK 28
Crafting with Attitude - #29 Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - #167 Anything Goes

21 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Marilyn.Gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous :D

Darnell said...

This is so darling, Marilyn! Your coloring leaves me in awe!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly Schmidt said...

Look at this 'new do'! Oh my, your coloring is just awesome- she is beautiful!!! And, best of all- pink is my favorite color : )


Debra K. said...

What a beauty! Your colouring of her is just amazing Marilyn. I love her sparkly bow and the colour palette you've chosen for your card. Lovely paper choice too. Absolutely gorgeous! Debra x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Marilyn this is absolutely gorgeous - perfectly coloured and just so beautiful!
Blessings
Maxine

An Occasional Genius said...

Absolutely gorgeous Marilyn! Such a stylish chick & wonderful (as always!) colouring xx

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! Amazing colouring, Jo x

Chris said...

So sweet! Lovely CAS design, cute image and fantastic colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

Sandy said...

Your coloring always amazes me - her hair is gorgeous!!!
sandy xx

7 KIDS said...

Your coloring is so stunning. I love the colors you chose, she is beautiful. I love all your cards but this one is is just so sweet!
Have a great week, Kelly

Kat W said...

Swoon! This is so beautifully pretty and girly and your colouring is fabulous...such awesome texture on her lovely new hairdo!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

She's so gorgeous... and you coloured her beautifully... I'm loving the sparkle too!!

It's warm over here at the mo - but not as hot as you have it I don't think...

Christine x

Margreet said...

Your coloring is stunning! Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at LMMS!
xxx Margreet

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab colouring, Thank you for the kind comment you left me.xxx

Chrissy said...

FABulous colouring Marilyn, I love her hair and I love the simple clean card design so this gorgeous image stands out so well..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

this is adorable as usual. Your coloring is fabulous. I don't know why you keep dropping off my e-mail notification but I added you again. Did I mention how I hat techi stuff? It is 104 here today...just too hot for us to enjoy anything outside.

Christine L said...

Me again - I should have said earlier - Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope to see you again soon.

Christine x

Karen Dunbrook said...

super sweet card...amazing colouring!!
tfs,
Karen

Donna Ellis said...

wow Wow WOW, Marilyn! You have highlighted her new hair do so beautifully! Those tiny splatters are just perfect, dancing around the pretty shading and style. I love your card! hugs, de

Tracy said...

Fabulous coloring on her hair! Awesome highlights and the shading on the bow is fantastic too. Cute image. Hugs!

BożenA said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
BożenA DT