Friday, February 12, 2016

Sweet Pea - Sugar Nellie

Happy Friday! 
I am here with my weekly Sugar Nellie post and today I used the cute little Sweet Pea digi for my card.  I've used this little gal before and likely will again just because she's so cute!
The digi sentiment is from TLC Creations and I've used one of My Favorite Things Blueprint dies and Lawn Fawn's Puffy Clouds.  You can find the image here at the Funky Kits shop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Clothes - RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91, RV000
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Image - Sweet Pea digi
Sentiment - TLC Creations
Dies - MFT Blueprints 14, Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds
Misc - Stickles

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image Marilyn, and beautifully coloured too - love the die cut you have used on the bottom of the patterned paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, what a cutie patootie image. Really love your card.

Sarah said...

She is just THE cutest!! Beautifully coloured Marilyn and I love your design here xx

Debs said...

This is sooooooo cute Marilyn - adorable image and I love the sentiment.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is really pretty. Love that image and you have coloured her perfectly,

Liz x

Tracey T said...

What a cutie! A lovely card with a real feel of Spring to it xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just delightful love that pretty sentiment fab love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

What a gem this card is, Marilyn! Love the color of her outfit and that awesome background paper... Perfect together. :)
Have a great day...

Shelly Schmidt said...

This image with this sweet cherub holding the ladybug- so darling! I love the top cap you have added and the pretty flower too. Love the TLC sentiments as well.

Renee said...

Adorable! I love this cute little chubby girl! Beautiful!