Friday, January 15, 2016

Time Together - Sugar Nellie

Happy Friday!  Even better than Happy Friday is that it's the last day of the work week and the weekend is here!  It seems to be busy around here.  I decided to start cleaning some cabinets and closets.  Got a good start too but then stalled out about mid-week and haven't got back at it.  My goal is to have them all cleaned by spring... my kitchen cupboards too.  I know that doesn't sound too ambitious but with working full time and usually going away for one day on the weekend, it doesn't leave a lot of extra time.  My intentions are good though... we'll talk about this again in the spring, ok?
For today`s card, I used Time Together which is a sweet little digi you can find at Sugar Nellie in the Funky Kits shop:
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Coat & Hat - RV95, RV93, $F91
Dress - W5, W1, W0

Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Image -  Time Together
Dies - MFT Prima Donna Petals, CC Designs Stitched Circles
Misc - Frantage, gems from my stash
Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Female Birthday
Allsorts - Girly & Sparkly
Kitty Bee Designs - Winter Fun
Marker Pop - Critters
QKR Stampede - Lots of Layers
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes #12

12 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Marilyn - your colouring is perfect - love your colour choices. Good luck with the cupboards :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just gorgeous, love the soft colours

Sarah said...

She's a delight Marilyn and the pretty colours are perfect. The rain here has put a halt to outdoor activities so I have been having a bit of a tidy up too this past week!! xx

Christine L said...

So very pretty Marilyn... loving the texture you've given her hat - and the colours you used also. That sentiment is perfect too... I think I NEED that one!

Sorry I've not been around lately - I've not been too well over Christmas and am still struggling.. so I don't have a lot in the way of impetus!

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

Awww she is adorable and beautifully coloured.
Lorraine x

Sherri said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Fantastic coloring on this darling image! Really great design as well! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge.

brenda said...

A lovely image and colours Marilyn.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Amy Cohen said...

Super cute- love the color palette. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting With Friends.
Amy-DT

Kat W said...

I would just give up on the cupboards and stick to crafting! This card is totally magical with the pretty pastels and sparkly touches :-)

Ok, don't listen to me, I'm a bad influence...good luck with the cupboards!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our girly and sparkly challenge at allsorts Tracy X

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully colored and such great papers and the flower embellishment too. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stamped. Karal DT

Nancy said...

I was thinking that I had already seen these cards but that must have been on facebook. Another beautiful one, my friend! :o)