Friday, October 2, 2015

Gift Tags - Sugar Nellie

It's the first Friday in October and like me, you probably all wondering where the time has gone.  It's going to be Christmas before we know it!
For today's DT post at Sugar Nellie, I've decided to do some birthday gift tags.  I used Funky Kit's Tiffany and the Cherry Cupcake digital images.  I just received the Tag Quotes die from Paper Smooches and was keen on trying it out.  Super cute die... if you are wondering where the quote tail part of the die is, I snipped it off.
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
There's always plenty going on over at Sugar Nellie so pop back in often because every day one of the gals on the DT features a  new project.  Also, don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the Sugar Bowl (remember to use a Funky Kits image) and there's always always plenty of inspiration and chatting on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Supplies:
Image - Funky Kits Tiffany and the Cherry Cupcake digital images
Sentiments - Paper Smooches Salutations
Dies - Paper Smooches Tag Quotes
Paper -Authentique
Misc - Stickles
Challenges:
ABC - Sprinkles
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
In the Pink - 1,2, 3 (one cupcake, two tags, three gems)
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes & use a die
Inky Chicks - Think Pink

19 comments:

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous tags Marilyn! The images are just lovely and coloured to perfection, I especially love the little fairy as she's so cute and has a cupcake too, yummy :D. Debra x

Sarah said...

Aaaah, these are so cute Marilyn!! Yep, what happened to September??!! xx

Aileen said...

Marilyn both of these tags are beautiful. Its funny I am just now colouring in the girl in the heart pants, love these colours. And of course I had to go purchase the little cupcake cutie and while there get a sprinkle of love. Your colouring is perfection.

Christine L said...

Wow these are truly gorgeous Marilyn... stunning colouring and of course, fabulous images!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you here again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Sheri said...

Your coloring just gets better and better! Love these tags. Heck if they were going on my package, you could just wrap an empty box and put the tag on it and I would be thrilled!

Sandy said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! And as you know Marilyn, I have a sweet tooth!
Sandy xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww Marilyn these are gorgeous - so sweet - and so beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet these are delightful love and hugs Carole x

Irena Stefanova said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks for joining us for our "Anything Goes" challenge #62 love To Scrap! Challenge Blog and best of luck with this great entry.
Irena DT
xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

I am most definnitely wondering where time is going! These tags are utterly gorgeous Marilyn, it's something I perpetually say I must make but.....xx

Debs said...

Good morning Marilyn - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
You have some gorgeous makes since my last visit and these tags are no exception.
Adorable images coloured so perfectly and fabulous design.
Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

Annette22 said...

Hi Marilyn, your Tags are so cute and adorable, lose the wonderful coloring
Hugo Annette

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh, these are both sooo pretty and feminine xx

Sherri said...

I can't decide which of these gorgeous tags I love the most! Either one would make someone totally happy to receive! I'm so glad you could join us this week for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Heather said...

Awww . . . these are both so sweet and so beautiful!! The images are adorable and the pink just sets them off perfectly. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. (sorry I'm so late in commenting)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always LOVE the pinks- these tags are gorgeous! I would put them away and would have trouble using them : ) Beautiful- soft and pretty colors and your coloring is awesome!

Kat W said...

What a gorgeously cute duo! Beautifully coloured images and lovely tag design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Love the left one a lot - that red cherry won me over. :)
Have a lovely day, Marilyn...

Nikki Stalker said...

Very cute tags. Gorgeous colours and images. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki