Thursday, August 13, 2015

Belinda & Bernadette - Stampingbella

Hi there and thanks for stopping by.  Today's card is using one of Stampingbella's Uptown Girls called Belinda & Bernadette Bench Buddies and I decided to have a play in the Bellariffic Friday Challenge.  This week's theme is a sketch:
http://stampingbella.com/blog/
That takes all the work out of designing a card... I love working with sketches and it simplifies everything for me.  There's also some sneak peeks going on and the DT is showcasing some of the soon to be released stamps.
You know, about two weeks ago, some horrid little wretch sneaked into my craft room sometime during the night and stole my glue eraser.  I hadn't realized how much I use that thing to get those little glue gobs off but I really, really miss it.  I have searched this room three or four times and cannot find it so that's how I came to the conclusion that some little troll stole it.  I have another on order... well, two actually so this never happens again but they haven't arrived yet.  Hopefully it will be soon!

Copics 
Shirts - W7, W5, W3, W1; R85, R83, R81, R00
Skirt & Jeans - YR24, YR21, YR14, YT00; B99, B97, B95, B91
Curly Hair - YR31, YR24,E19, E15, E47
Pony Tail - E47, E44, E43, E41
Bench - E47, E44, E35, E31
Supplies:
Image & Sentiment - Belinda & Bernadette Bench Buddies
Dies - CC Designs Stitched Circles, MFT Flower & Leaf Trio
Paper - Maja Designs
Misc - Stampin' Up ribbon
Challenges:
Bellariffic Friday  - Sketch

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes with a twist... use a butterfly
The ABC Challenge - O is for Open (anything goes)
Stamp & Create - One for the Girls

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Marilyn, this is so cute and pretty. I love that image you used and it's a wonderful card to send to a friend. How fun.
Hope you find the troll that's the thief in your craft room!
Lynn

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card Marilyn, love the neutral layout and the stamp is fantastic. I'd lend you my adhesive eraser if I were nearer!! :0) xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card - beautifully coloured yet again - I admire your skills Marilyn! Beautifully assembled too.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Marilyn! Pretty card with beautiful shading and such sweetness !

Christine L said...

Well you can tell I'm working backwards to catch up on my commenting....... I'd missed this gorgeous card - again, such perfect colouring... love that you put the clouds behind them...... and another fab layout too!

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think you are a bad influence on me...I have to have this image also. LOL! I love your coloring and the layout...this card will brighten someone's day!

Nancy said...

So lovely! :o)